Don't bother trawling through your leagues on the FPL site to see your rivals teams just set up FPL Assist Spy.
FPL Assist Spy shows you clearly:
- the number of points scored by each player in your squad
- which of your players have been dropped by their manager (displayed as a "-")
- which of your players are yet to play (displayed as "0*")
- gameweek/season points totals
- gameweek/season rank
- which teams have spent points to make extra transfers
- how many players have not played yet
- points per player
You can also compare yourself against your rivals (if you know their team ID); their squad, starting line-up and points will be displayed alongside yours. You can easily see which players they have that are not in your squad because they are highlighted in red.
FPL Assist Spy also tells you whether your rivals have a 'chip' (triple captain, bench boost, all out attack) in play this week.
How to use
To set up FPL Spy (once you have registered for an account):